Restorative Works — the IIRP's annual magazine — shows how our students, alumni, faculty and partners are catalysts for the kind of change we need now. By strengthening relationships and community, they are helping people across cultures stand together, discover their power and create positive change. We hope their stories will inspire you and give you hope for the future.
In this issue:
- A Science of Human Dignity — IIRP President John W. Bailie, Ph.D.
- Alumni and Students Making an Impact
- Circling Up with Street Neighbors
- Positive Restorative Practices Research in Schools
- From Anti-Semitism to Empathy
- Connecting Community Health and Restorative Practices
- Building Trust Between Police and Community
- Harlem Children's Zone
- Empowering Communities in Honduras
- Restorative Practices Across Singapore
- Impact Scholarships
- and much more...
Download past editions of Restorative Works Magazine